pátek 16. dubna 2010

Robert nás má rád

Před chvíli přišel Kristýně, vedoucí festivalového guestu, tehle mail od samotného lorda Roberta. A není to fake!

Dear Kristyna,
This is just a short note to thank you for the wonderful hospitality during my very brief time in Olomouc. I really enjoyed my stay and greatly appreciated the care and real kindness you all gave me. I was deeply impressed with how well you organised the event and with the really impressive team of people around you. I do hope you will be good enough to give them my personal thanks.

I am sure the Festival was a great success - it seemed to me you had all the right elements there - and I hope that at some time I may be able to visit Olomouc again.

My very warm wishes
Robert

My ti Roberte taky děkujeme za příjemný mail a za odměnu ti posíláme gynekologický vtip od Jakuba z kapely Fake Tapes.

Žádné komentáře:

Okomentovat